Interim Business ControllerStockholm | Konfidentiellt
Interim Search has been asked to recruit an interim Business Controller for a division in a global industrial group. The annual turnover of sales is 1 100 MEuro. The division employs 2 800 people and has 36 legal entities. The role reports directly to the Director of Group Finance.
The Business Controller will act as key user for Hyperion reporting applications and support the annual budgeting and planning process. You will also actively contribute in developing internal control and policies, support the balance view process and including carrying out reviews in some of our entities and support the business cash flow and profitability actions.
The job accountabilities as interim Business Controller include:
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly reporting package to the divisional senior management including preparing analysis to support the results.
- Consolidation and review of monthly management accounts.
- Super user for Hyperion reporting applications.
- Support entity controllers on reporting and controlling.
- Responsible for cost control and follow-up.
- Supporting the budgeting and planning process.
- Support profitability and cash flow improvement activities.
- Lead the Global Cost Planning project.
- Drive internal controls, self-assessment actions across the group and lead the balance sheet review process.
- Headcount tracking and reporting.
Who we are looking for:
- You have relevant experience in similar roles in an international business environment.
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting and systems.
- Good ability to use finance tools – in particular Hyperion, SmartView and QlikView.
- You have master or bachelor degree in business and economics or other relevant field of study.
- Fluent in English.
- You are able to travel occasionally.
About the process:
We will present candidates on March 22. The assignment starts immediately and lasts until December 31, 2018. If you meet the criteria and are available, please apply as soon as possible.
The recruitment is managed by: Ingemar Wallin, whom you can reach on + 46 709 656 956 or email@example.com