Interim Business AnalystStockholm | Konfidentiellt
This is assignment is 6 months long with a very good possible extension. Location: Stockholm. 2 days’ work from office – 3 days remote. (Endast fast månadslön erbjuds)
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders, users and development.
Specific Mandatory Skills:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Should have strong understanding of Sales/Marketing/Service domain.
- Should able to have good understanding of Agile practices and process.
The assignment is full-time and starts asap and is expected to last for 6 months. If you are available and have the right background, please dont wait to apply. Apply today!
Responsible recruitment consultant is Christian Richtnér with researcher Ronja Vestlund.