Interim Corporate Communications Manager (jobb-ID: 2736)Stockholm | Konfidentiellt
Interim Search has been appointed to recruit an interim Corporate Communications Manager to a global company with HQ sited in Stockholm.
- The Corporate Communications Manager has a broad responsibility of communications in the group. The overall goal is to contribute to a positive image and increased interest in the company’s business both internally and externally.
- Internal communication such as writing news on the intranet, collaborate with IT on continued development, lead the production of the internal magazine, contribute as communicator in selected People & Culture projects for the global organisation etc.
- External communication such as quarterly reports, responsibility for press releases and media monitoring and analysis, responsibility for web supplier contract etc.
- Report to the Group Chief People & Culture Officer and work in close collaboration with CEO, CFO, CTO etc.
- Creating key messaging for the strategic direction, financial result, sustainability initiatives, customer projects etc.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience of working with communication in a listed company, approx. 10 years. Preferably experience from manufacturing business / industrial environment, but not a must.
- Academic degree or equivalent, preferably in communication / media or economics.
- Experience of working with internal communication.
- Proficient with Microsoft office, Sharepoint, Yammer and external web software.
- Familiar with and interested in sustainability communication and sustainability reporting.
- Networking and relation building comes natural for you.
- Ability to work independently, proactively and structured.
- Understanding internal and external stakeholders and shaping clear messaging to different target groups.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English.
The assignment is expected to start as soon as possible and will go on for 6 months with eventual opportunity for employment. We present candidates on June 10.
Are you available and have the right background? Apply today!Ansök
Tipsa oss om kandidat
Skicka annonsen vidare