Interim Accounting ManagerKista | Confidential
Interim Search has been appointed to recruit an interim Accounting Manager to a large service group in Stockholm. The group is listed and operates within Scandinavia.
The accounting department within the group operates in a fast changing environment. They support Group Finance and Business Control who operate from each country. The Swedish team is responsible for the accounting for Sweden, Denmark and Norway. Accounts receivables and Accounts Payable operates from a Shared Service Center in Europe.
- Monthly and year end closing procedures including analysis and reconciliations
- Operative and legal reporting
- Tax matters
- Prepare and complete annual reports plus tax return forms
- Participate in projects and development of routines in the accounting department
- VAT reporting
Your profile and preferred experience:
- Adequate accounting skills and relevant experience of accounting and financial reporting within a global corporate group
- Graduate Business Administrator or similar
- Independently be able to create year end close, annual reports and tax returns
- Advanced user of ERP-systems
- Fluent in English and experienced in using Business English
- As a person you are a high performing do:er.
About the process:
The assignment is set to durate for 9-12 months with start 16th of March. Presentations and interviews with the client are held . If you are available on short notice and right for the role, apply today!
Responsible recruiter is Hampus Lidström 076-5553238