Interim Windchill Data Migration Consultant (3228)Lund | Konfidentiellt
Remote work is applicable within Sweden. English language is mandatory for this role. 3 Months with a very good possible extension.
Should be open to travel to Lund, Sweden on need basis if resource base in anywhere in Europe.
Your working area & responsibilities:
- 2 years of experience in executing implementation, migration projects in PTC Windchill
- Experience on PTC Windchill 11.X/12.X versions
- Should have participated in Requirements gathering discussions with customer for PTC Windchill data migration
- Ability to translate business requirements to technical solutions
- Experience in defining migration strategy, proposing solutions to business users, discussing with stakeholders, and helping them on-board
- Understand Software design lifecycle models and methodologies
- Exposure in PTC Windchill PDMLink is a must. Hands on experience on WBM will be an added advantage
- Should have experience on CAD Data Management in Windchill with different CAD software like Creo, AutoCAD etc.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Experience of Working with customer in facilitating UAT, imparting training to super users
About the process:
The assignment is full-time and starts 2023-02-10 and is expected to last 2023-05-10.
Location can be discussed. The work will to a large extent be done remotely using digital meetings.
Some traveling will be necessary.
Do you have the right profile and are you available? Search now!
Responsible recruitment consultant is Christian Richtnér who collaborates with researcher Ronja Vestlund.