Interim Treasury Risk Controller (jobb-ID: 3632)Stockholm | Konfidentiellt
We’re now searching for a Treasury Risk Analyst to join the Risk Control team at our headquarters in Stockholm.
The function operates as a separate legal entity with its own risk reporting and accounting, which is conducted by the Control team. We’re responsible for managing and reporting the Group’s finance net, including the interest net, pension- and bank-related fees and valuations of various financial instruments. In addition, the Control team proactively provides forward-looking simulations of financial impacts to support decision making.
Your work tasks:
- You ensure that the Treasury function’s financial risks are identified, quantified and reported in a timely manner.
- With a data-driven approach, you analyze data from our Treasury Management System and other sources, and apply it towards a defined risk method to arrive at reporting with great clarity.
- Keeping good overall administrative security is important, where procedures and tasks are well documented.
- You participate in providing forward-looking forecasts and simulations that become input for senior management’s decision making.
- You also play a role in various improvement projects that sometimes span outside of the Treasury Control function – proactively enhancing our work with financial risk control.
About the process:
The assignment is 100% full-time and starts preferably from 15 September. Estimated length is 3 months. We present candidates for the client company 1st of September. Are you available and the right candidate for the assignment? Apply now!
Responsible recruitment consultant Christian Richtnér who works with researcher Norea Larsson.Ansök
Tipsa oss om kandidat
Skicka annonsen vidare