Interim Senior Financial ControllerStockholm | Konfidentiellt
Interim Search AB are looking for a business-oriented Senior Financial Controller with focus on accounting, financial controlling. You will play an important role in a skilled team in a fast-growing international company with a turnover of approx. SEK 2 billion.
As a Senior Financial Controller, you will be a part of our Finance team with Finance colleagues in several international locations.
The role includes the following:
- Monthly closing process: establish clear routines for handling of balance reconciliations and accruals.
- Establish efficient processes for IC reconciliation and reporting.
- Act and co-lead as a financial controlling expert.
- Assists the FC team with business and senior financial work tasks and responsibilities.
- Optimize cash flow planning, cash optimization and cash pools for different markets.
- Take lead on VAT and tax issues as well as transfer pricing.
- Process development to increase transparency within accounting and financial controlling.
- A university degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- A senior accounting specialist with broad process knowledge.
- >15 years of working experience from a senior Financial Controlling role.
- Previous work experiences from tech, telecom, and IT businesses.
- Structured and analytical competence.
- A deep understanding of finance department processes.
- Strong driving force and a problem-solving attitude.
- Fluent in Swedish, English.
About the process:
The assignment is expected to last for 8-10 months starting on february 7th. We interview and present candidates on an ongoing basis to the client company and the latest application date is february 3rd.
Are you available and have the right background? Apply today!