Interim Sales Manager SwedenStockholm or Falun | Confidentially
Interim Search has been commissioned to find an Interim Sales Manager to an International company that manufactures and sells cables.
- Direct and lead sales team e.g. revenue, margins, performance, people management as well as
safety and engagement.
- Develop growth, profit and customers according to sales and growth plan.
- Drive sales related matters in the local management team to ensure strong P&L performance
for the business unit.
- Manage a number of key accounts.
- Establish sales processes.
To be eligible for the role you have:
- An educational background within business management.
- Extensive B2B sales experience, preferably cables or from the power industry.
- Successful management experience from similar position.
- Proven record of increased sales growth and profit.
- Manage diverse teams and broad range of client needs.
- Language skills: Fluent in Swedish and a high level of both written and verbal English is
- Great IT knowledge, experience from C4C and SAP(ERP) is an advantage.
About the process:
The assignment is 100% of full-time and is expected to last up to 6 months. You will work from your home office/remote and travel approx. 60 days per year. We present on an ongoing basis. If you are available and right for the role – apply today!
Responsible recruitment consultant is Johan Nyberg who collaborates with researcher Lisa Jansson.