Interim Quality & Food Safety Specialist (jobb-ID: 2741)Malmö | Konfidentiell
Interim Search har fått i uppdrag att tillsätta en interim Quality & Food Safety Specialist till ett livsmedelsproducerande bolag med försäljning i ett 50-tal länder.
- Responsible for monitoring the external food safety risks, make sure they are timely identified, communicated and actions defined and tracked.
- Lead QFS risk assessments and QFS evaluations related to 3rd party new product development projects and other relevant QFS projects, ensure tasks are properly governed and communicated to relevant stakeholders
- Collect and prepare QFS reports related to specifications (RM, SKU, 3P)
- Support Group Supplier QFS team activities when needed and requested
As a member of the FS team:
- Monthly RASFF alert review and workshop with legal department and FS team leader to identify and evaluate any potential risk for our raw and pack materials and products. Identify mitigation actions with involved functions and monitor their effective implementation, communicate regularly.
- Participate in the 3P NPD project, representing and ensuring QFS governance.
- QFS risk assessments properly executed and archived in each project for follow up incl. defect specifications
- Quality controls on first productions related to outsourced products
- Escalate to manager when QFS risks or non-conformities are identified at once
- Shelf life evaluations on previous 3P NPDs
- HG-PDM-CDS: Reporting, preparation of exports from system, communicate results on regular basis to stakeholders
- Support Group Supplier QFS team activities when needed and requested e.g.but not limited to incidents- and NC management, specification updates, product QFS evaluations incl. preparation of product samples to lab to mention a few examples.
In order to succeed in this role it is expected that you have:
- Bachelor in Food technology or Food Science Chemistry or Biology or equivalent.
- Knowledge of GFSI Food Safety Standards, experience with BRC is preferred.
- Good knowledge of typical Food safety and Fraud hazards and experience on HACCP.
- Knowledge of Quality Management systems like ISO 9001
- Min 3 years of working experience in a plant Quality department (Food) or similar role in a Q&FS area.
- High fluency in English is required
- Proactive, taking initiatives and responsibilities, Can do attitude, Passion for results, Setting the priorities, Fact based, Analytical and problem solving
The assignment includes half time (50 %), is expected to start as soon as possible and will go on for 10 months. We present candidates June 27 and interviews are held in connection with it.
Are you available and have the right background? Apply today!
Responsible recruitment consultant is Martin Edqvist with researcher Nicolina Axelsson.
Tipsa oss om kandidat
Skicka annonsen vidare