Interim Project Manager (Jobb-ID: 2941)Västerås/Distansarbete 50% | Konfidentiellt
We are looking for 2 Project Managers for our client in Västerås.
Background and description of assignment:
Full time experienced Project Manager for New Product Introduction (NPI) project.
- Project includes software development, hardware development and productization / industrialization into production process.
- Project Manager, with the support of project team, is responsible for successful execution of assigned project on-time, within budget with on- quality & safety framework.
- Previous experience of managing projects is a requirement, and previous experience of managing productization / industrialization projects is desirable.
- Ability to work with projects of different size, complexity and contractual types.
- Ability to assess, propose and implement solutions for rapid recovery of troubled or challenged projects (need based).
- Minimum 2-3 years experience managing projects, ideally managing complex projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or similar.
- Certified Project Manager or PMP® Certified Project Manager or similar.
- Full time. Possible to work partly remotely (~50%).
Ongoing process in details:
The assignment is estimated to last at least 5 months. We present candidates on ongoing basis and and interviews will be held the following days.
Are you available and have the right profile? Apply immediately!Ansök
Tipsa oss om kandidat
Skicka annonsen vidare