Interim Inköpare (jobb-ID:2123)Norra Sverige | Konfidentiellt
Interim Search has been appointed to recruit an interim Technical Project Buyer to a global company in the North of Sweden.
- Prepare & execute inquiry packages and screen the base of potential suppliers.
- Conduct technical sourcing reviews with suppliers and check plausibility of offers.
- Manage and/or support supplier quality claims.
- Independently drive technical and commercial purchasing projects.
- Project manager and first point of contact within defined area of responsibility.
- Entrusted with your own area of responsibility within the scope of projects or in day-to-day operations.
- Work cross-functionally both locally and internationally, e.g. with logistics, production, quality and engineering, and also externally with suppliers.
- Part of a dedicated technical purchasing team that directly contributes to the company’s result through beneficial contracts, high service grade and good supplier relations.
- You are an engineer or technical buyer with University degree and with experience in engineering or purchasing, preferably with experience of machining and/or standard motor parts.
- You have well developed project management skills and a structured way of working, with a strong willingness and motivation to learn.
- You have a pro-active and flexible working style and good communications skills.
- Experience in working in MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc.) is required. Experience in SAP is preferable.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is required. Knowledge in German is an advantage for the position but not a requirement.
- We will put great emphasis on personal characteristics when filling the position.
The assignment is expected to start as soon as possible and will go on for 6 months. We present candidates on August 27th and interviews are held in connection with it.
Are you available and have the right background? Apply today!Ansök
Tipsa oss om kandidat
Skicka annonsen vidare