Interim Head of ProductsStockholm | Konfidentiellt
Interim Search has been appointed to recruit an interim Head of Products to an international software company situated in Stockholm.
- Set the strategic direction for the company’s product portfolio, while ensuring collectively that individual products also contribute towards a holistic vision.
- Actively engaging with the market, our customers, and internal stakeholders to best outline the roadmap for the portfolio and take it to the next level.
- Lead the team of excellent Product managers from a visionary view.
- Create new products, optimization and prioritization of the current portfolio.
- Responsible for the whole product portfolio and understand the nuances, absorb customer feedback and monitor the broader market at all times.
- Continuously evaluate all products in terms of how they perform relative to each other.
- Define the long term product strategy and prioritize the portfolio roadmap.
- Consider new opportunities and support ideation with articulation of business values and technical feasibility while continuous interaction with internal stakeholders using business cases.
- Motivate and impress both internally and externally the business values offered by the portfolio and individual products while ensuring all the supporting materials are readily available and simple.
- Use talent pool Marketing to define product marketing strategies (product, price, placement, promotion) and support marketing and sales enablement as well as the development of sales channels and partners.
- Identify the KPI’s that you will use to gauge product and portfolio performance then use all available data from every possible source to track and monitor the fulfillment of these KPI’s
- Setup a lifecycle that allows the organization to naturally pivot when necessary to keep in tune with the changing demands and new problems faced by the customer.
- Use data as the key weapon in your arsenal to make sure facts are the driving force being every product decision.
- Significant experience in the role of a product manager preferably in a B2B environment for products that are used by business to solve their problems and optimize revenue.
- Understanding of the techniques and methods of product discovery, development and product delivery in an agile environment.
- Experience in leading a talented team of diverse and dispersed individuals.
- Experience in working across the organization with all different stakeholders and communicating with company leadership.
- Ability to articulate a portfolio vision, strategy, and roadmap with comprehensive business cases with emphasis on price and positioning.
- Data analysis skills and familiarity with data analysis tools and methodologies.
- Experience of products in the financial domain and knowledge of SaaS and cloud native technologies is a plus.
- You are dynamic and have excellent communication skills that allows you to engage with everyone in the company
- You are very enthusiastic, and you strongly believe in your ideas and have the data necessary to back your convictions to ensure smooth collaboration with everyone.
- You are pragmatic and understand when ideation must take a back seat to revenue generation and know how not to lose sight of your vision during challenging situations.
The assignment is expected to start as soon as possible and will go on for 12 months. We present candidates on May 24th and interviews are held in connection with it.
Are you available and have the right background? Apply today!