Interim Financial ControllerStockholm | Konfidentiellt
Interim Search has been appointed to recruit an interim Financial Controller to a company in Manufacturing industry that has sales of over a billion SEK.
- Consolidation of European group financials.
- Coordinate month-end closing, monthly forecast and annual budgeting process.
- Ensure reporting timelines and required content is fulfilled by all entitiesMonthly financial performance reviews, analyzing information.
- Financial analysis for P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Monthly Operations Review package preparation.
- Being the right-hand person to the group financial leadProvide financial data to support the decision-making process going forward.
- Ensure adherence to DRiV’s internal control procedures, reporting requirements and SOX compliance.
- Enforces local finance teams to be compliant with all controls, policies and procedure.
Profile as well as experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance or accountingMinimum of 5 years of accounting and/or financial analysis experience is require.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Significant experience with financial information systems.
- Knowledge in financial consolidation systems HFM or OneStream, experience in SAP a plus.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office applicationsExperience in Swedish GAAP.
About the process:
The assignment is set to durate for 6 months with start Immediately. Presentations and interviews with the client are held on second week in Mars. If you are available and have the right qualifications for the role, please apply today!
Responsible recruiter is Anders Craft, 070-549 80 80