Interim Finance ManagerStockholm | Konfidentiellt
Interim Search has been appointed to recruit an interim Finance Manager to a global company within the manufacturing industry. As Interim Finance Manager you will report to the Finance Leader and will be located at the head office in Stockholm.
Responsibilities and main tasks:
- Establish strategies and identify synergies across the entire business area.
- Develop the business and consolidate the European and global businesses.
- Delivery of management reports.
- Evaluate current financial programs and recommend improvements to increase profitability.
- Manage financial forecasting.
- Monitor major performance indicators.
- Implement financial modeling tools.
- Solid experience from a similar assignment/employment from the manufacturing industry.
- Experience working in or with a lean culture organization.
- Proven People Management and leadership skills in cross-functional environments.
- Experience with Oracle Hyperion and HFM is preferred.
- Experience of US GAAP.
- Strong in MS Excel.
The assignment is full-time and starts 12th of December and is expected to last for 6 months.
Are you available and have the right background? Apply today!