Interim Factory Manager/COOAbroad | Konfidentiellt
Interim Search AB has been commissioned to find an interim Factory Manager/COO for a OEM-manufacturing company. Annual sales is expected to be about Eur 49 million in 2022.
- Support / temporary substitute existing GM in daily factory management. GM position is a strongly operative position with Profit and Loss-responsibility of the factory.
To be relevant for the role:
- You are an execution oriented person with hands on approach.
- You have strong leadership skills in driving change and development. Capability to coach the existing factory management team.
- High self-initiative, but strong transparency in operations.
- German-speaking (preferred) with English skills.
- You are customer oriented with financial reports understanding, electronics manufacturing technologies- and processes-understanding.
- You have EMS or industrial OEM background and experience of demanding production / electronics manufacturing leadership positions (15 years exp. +).
About the process:
The assignment (full time) starts approx. Jan/Feb 2022 and lasts for about 9 months. We present candidates for the client company on an ongoing basis.
Are you available and the right candidate for the assignment? Apply now!