Interim ERP Lead, IFSStockholm | Konfidentiellt
A leading supplier within climate control is now hiring an Interim ERP Lead, IFS.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform source system data analysis in order to manage source to target data
- Perform data migration audit, reconciliation and exception reporting.
- Work with customers in gathering business requirements for data migration needs.
- Work across multiple functional projects to understand data usage and
implications for data migration.
- Assist in designing, planning and managing the data migration process.
- Work with subject matter experts and project team to identify, define, collate,
document and communicate the data migration requirements.
- Prepare data migration plans including migration risk, milestones, quality and
business sign-off details.
- Manage assigned risks and monitor potential impacts as part of the data migration
- Develop best practice, processes, and standards for effectively carrying out data
- Project management skills in tracking work and reporting on Key Performance
- Experience with full lifecycle ERP implementation and training rollout for global
- 2-4 years of experience leading global team in development of data migration for large ERP rollouts.
- Experience in driving data cleansing activities.
- Experience in designing of Data quality KPI’s
- Excellent communicator and the ability to build effective working relationships
across a diverse group of people and departments.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
About the process:
The duration of the assignment is set to last for 12 months, the assignment is full time, and the preliminary start date is 9th of February, 2023. We present candidates on an ongoing basis and interviews with the client company take place in close connection. If you are available and right for the role – apply today!