Interim Corporate Development Analyst – M&AGöteborg | Konfidentiellt
Interim Search has been commissioned to find an interim Corporate Development Analyst – M&A for a global company. You will be working within M&A processes and market intelligence and act as a business partner to the management team. The company had a turnover of 6 billion SEK in 2020.
- Identify and compile opportunities to build out the M&A pipeline.
- Assist in the financial valuation and commercial evaluation of new opportunities.
- Support in the negotiation with external parties and drafting of documentation.
- Coordinate and participate in M&A related due diligence activities.
- Facilitate decision making by helping to prepare analytics, reports and presentations for the Executive team and Board of Directors.
- Assist in the integration of newly acquired businesses and the delivery of business case objectives.
- Support the management team with industry and country level market research and reporting.
- Coordinate the tracking of market intel and trends in the industry.
- Support ad-hoc strategic initiatives.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree within relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience within M&A, financial due diligence or financial analysis. Understanding of M&A processes.
- Excellent data analytics skills including experience of managing large datasets.
- Great analytical skills and are not afraid to make bold decisions.
- You have excellent communications skills, both written and verbal and are able to meet deadlines.
- Fluent in English (oral and written). German or other European language highly regarded.
About the process:
The assignment will last for 6 months, full-time and starting immediately. Candidate presentations are held on an ongoing basis.
Are you available and have the right profile? Apply today!
Responsible recruitment consultant is Anders Craft who collaborates with researcher Madeleine Kåberg.