Interim Compensation Lead (jobb-ID: 3222)Stockholm | Konfidentiellt
Interim Search AB has been commissioned to find an Interim Compensation Lead for a large group with 10,000 employees in over 20 countries and Northern Europe’s leader in its sector.
We offer you an exciting role in an international group, where you can bring your experience and have a great opportunity to develop the Group’s Reward and HR topics.
- As a senior Total Reward Specialist you will be part of our Group Total Reward Team and participate in the development and implementation of new and existing Reward strategies, programs, and principles
- In the Compensation Lead position, you will be the group expert responsible for continuous development of our compensation practices and ways of working.
- In addition you will be supporting the organisation with compensation analysis and formulate offers, market data and salary ranges, job evaluation and organisation calibrations
- Take lead on the continuous development of our global job architecture.
To be relevant for the role:
- You have curiosity and passion for the Total Reward Area
- You have +10 years’ experience of working tactically and operationally within the Reward / Compensation & Benefits areas. Preferably both as a consultant and as a Reward/C&B Specialist in an international company
- You have strong analytical, and innovation/problem solving skills.
- You have excellent communication/interpersonal skills (written and verbal) with the ability to build relationships and partner effectively. Stakeholder management is essential.
- You have well-developed project management skills, people skills and a good business understanding.
- You have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint is required.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Behavioral Sciences, Economy or Law
- Knowledge of Workday is a merit.
About the process:
The assignment is 100% of full-time and starts as soon as possible. Estimated length is 4 months. We present candidates for the client company during next week (w04). Are you available and the right candidate for the assignment? Apply now!Ansök
Tipsa oss om kandidat
Skicka annonsen vidare