Interim Communications SpecialistStockholm | Konfidentiellt
Interim Search has been commissioned to appoint an interim Communications Specialist to a Group in Stockholm.
- Communicating messages for the North Europe region both externally and internally, together with Head Office and the Regional Communications Manager.
- Being responsible for proactive Media Relations strategies/tactics to support regional objectives.
- Being responsible for the regional internal communication plan and content (articles, statements, messages, Q&A’s etc) and publishing for our internal channels.
- Ensuring the development of a strong overall regional communication plan.
- Being responsible for appointed regional Communications projects.
- Following up and reporting on KPIs and objectives connected to project responsibility.
- Providing support and counsel to the country sales market teams on local communications issues.
- Providing crisis communication support on issues affecting markets in North Europe.
- You have a strong commercial focus and are insight and data driven.
- You have a formal education within Communication &/or Marketing, if not, at least 3 years’ experience from similar positions and/or within PR/Communications
- You have experience in media relations.
- You have excellent communication skills, including fluent written and spoken English. Knowledge in other languages is meriting.
- You have strategic experience in Corporate & Fashion PR, Internal & Crisis Communication.
- It is meriting if you can demonstrate competence within digital/tech and omni ways of working.
About the process:
The assignment is estimated to last for 12 months, starting in January on a part-time basis of 50 percent. We present candidates on an ongoing basis to the client company and interviews are held in connection.