Interim Chief Risk ManagerStockholm | Konfidentiellt
Interim Search has been commissioned to recruit an Interim Chief Risk Manager to a client that offers financial services within e-commerce. The company is based in Sweden and the position is situated at the headquarter in Stockholm.
Responsibilities and main tasks:
- Be the executive who is accountable to the CEO and holds the corresponding authority for:
- Proposing, setting, ensuring, monitoring and following up on the implementation of Policies, Instructions and best practices within the area of Risk Management.
- Providing assurance to the CEO and the Board’s Risk, Compliance, Audit and Capital Committee (RCACC) and the Board on the operational efficiency of the Risk Management process on an aggregated and individual basis as well as on the total risk level.
- Giving input to resolution of matters escalated within the area of Risk Management.
- Act as the contact person for the SFSA, including reporting of significant events.
- Be independent in the role in the sense that you shall not be engaged in the business processes you oversee and report on to the CEO. You will be a member of the Executive Management Team to promote the risk and compliance areas to the other functional leaders and to get insight into the development of the business.
- Ensure leadership and development of staff within your area of responsibility and review the performance of the direct reports.
- Contribute to building a unified company and be responsible for living and embedding the values and ethical principles established by the company.
Qualifications and whom we are looking for:
- +10 years experience from Financial Services or Banking industry.
- Experience from a second line position in a regulated company undertaking activities that are subject to regulation of financial authorities.
- Experience from second line risk control and compliance activities.
- Academic degree.
About the process
The assignment is full-time, expected to start in the beginning of January and will go on for approximately 6 months. We present candidates on an ongoing basis and customer interviews are held in close connection.
Are you available and have the right background? Apply today!