Interim CFOStockholm | Konfidentiellt
Interim Search has been appointed to recruit an interim CFO to an investment company based in Stockholm.
Responsabilities and main tasks:
- Ensures that the finance function has the necessary competence inhouse for tax, accounting (IFRS), asset valuation, and regulatory purposes (including solvency).
- Develops and manages the quarterly and annual reporting processes to external stakeholders and regulatory bodies such as investors, banks, and the Swedish FSA.
- Develops and manages the quarterly and annual reporting processes to
- Board of Directors, Investment Committee, and control functions.
- Has overall responsibility for budgeting and cashflow forecasting for 2 companies and 2 funds.
- Acts as first line of defence for risk by creating an internal risk management and governance framework covering all necessary areas including but not exclusively tax, legal, and IT.
- Is responsible for ensure that the company acts in compliance with AIFMD, investment agreement and side letters.
- Ensures that members of the finance function provide the necessary support in fund-raising efforts.
- Provides the necessary support and advice to the Investor Relations team when answering bespoke questions and requests for information from investors.
- Works closely with the investment and asset management teams to provide advice and support in financial, tax, valuation, and other issues.
- Has overall responsibility for and manages relationships with external service providers and auditors.
Whom we are looking for:
- Achievement orientation
- Developing others
- Information seeking
- Interpersonal understanding
- Teamwork and co-operation
The assignment is expected to start as soon as possible and will go on for 9 months.
Are you available and have the right background? Apply today!