Interim CFOStockholm | Konfidentiellt
Interim Search har fått i uppdrag att tillsätta en interim Group CFO till en börsnoterad koncern i Stockholm med en omsättning på ca 2,5 miljarder.
- The Group CFO leads a small Stockholm-based team of three people at group level, covering treasury, business finance, and group accounting & consolidation.
- Further, one of the business area CFOs is supporting on risk with 20% of their time.
- Given the companys decentralized governance model, the four business area CFOs report in a solid line to the respective business area CEOs, but each have a strong dotted line to the Group CFO.
- The Group CFO will take the role as proactive and engaged business partner to the CEO and the rest of the business leaders.
- Important themes for the Group CFO to be highly engaged in include financing, capital allocation, M&A, risk, compliance, and Investor Relations.
- Further, and as importantly, the CFO will have a number of areas to focus on for the finance function, including
(but not limited to):
- Business control/insights: Create better transparency and granularity of data/reporting in order to enable better business understanding and -steering internally, and improve communication with the external market.
- Finance team structure: Improve the finance team structure to leverage economies of scale and “work smarter” across the group, e.g. by centralizing certain finance functions (shared services, other initiatives) at group level.
- Systems and digitalization: Lead additional initiatives to drive further efficiencies, e.g. improve systems support and leverage digitalization/automation opportunities across the finance function (currently, a central data warehouse and a consolidation system is being implemented).
- The Group CFO will bring a strong business controller toolkit and –mindset, and ideally also experience from both acquisitions and integration (e.g. from a buy and build environment), financing, investor relations, and digitalization. Also be comfortable working across cultures in an international context.
- True business partner with results-focus and improvement orientation – wants to understand what others are looking for and tries to find solutions to deliver on that.
- Proactive and intrinsically motivated with a “can do” attitude, drives insights for the business; brings suggestions on how to address challenges and opportunities.
- Works with a hands on approach; willing to roll up sleeves.
- Intellectually and analytically capable; strategic/conceptual thinker.
- Engaging and inclusive leader and developer of teams; creates followership.
- Communicates with conviction; credible 360 challenger and relationship builder at all levels and with all stakeholders (internal and external).
- Robust and resilient – keeps calm when facing challenges.
- Down to earth, unpretentious and genuine with a high level of reliability and integrity.
Uppdraget startas senast början på juni och pågår i ca 6 månader.
Har du rätt profil och är tillgänglig? Ansök idag!
Ansvarig rekryteringskonsult är Johan Nyberg som samarbetar med researcher Ida Eriksson.