Interim CFOHudiksvall | Anonymt
The Company offers a diverse range of services and products for business and industry worldwide and with a turnover of approx: 5,6 billion and 3.000 employees - and now looking for an interim CFO on a 6-months assignment.
- Responsible for legal entity management as well as all administration.
- Representative in local management team.
- Contact partner for all controlling issues at the plant (Sweden, Norway).
- Accounting (statutory and IFRS), local tax and reporting and Commercial OTO in cooperation with Hub (à MCL role) placed in Germany.
- Commercial OTC (Order to Cash) and Cash management.
- Information Technology, Information Security Management System – Set and implement standards & tools for plant controlling.
- Support plant capacity planning and management.
- Support transfer sales plan of the division into operational plan.
- Plan investment & CAPEX for the plant and calculate cost of products.
- Support „Make or Buy“ decisions (operative).
- Support material cost savings processes.
To be relevant for the role:
- Master degree in Business Administration; main subjects of study Finance and Controlling.
- Minimum 10 years’ professional experience in Controlling/Accounting/Finance in an industrial company and/or auditing company.
- Experience of size in companies, 100-200 employees.
- Experience of manufacturing companies – is very important.
- Hands-on mentality, sympathic person, experienced leader, role model, fluent in English.
- Main focus area for the interim solution should be the overarching CFO Role. The operative tasks are mainly covered above. Focus on controlling, accounting and planning of sites in Sweden.
- Complexity of this job is the different business models of the two location in Sweden with different interfaces to Germany.
About the process:
The assignment will start no later than 30 June and is expected to last 6 months. Do you have the right profile and are available? Apply today and not later than June 10th.
Responsible recruitment consultant is Michael Schilling who collaborates with researcher Malin Larsson.